Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chapter 2, Day 9 and 10: Meet Panache and Confession

Last night I had the pleasure of running into Panache Desai on TV.  I dig his message big time.  Also, since we're talking about Panache, this is a good time for me to embed a camoflauged confession.  I haven't been following my more stuctured meditation practice.  I know, I know.  Maybe I'm to do something new?  I'll explore that.  For now, back to Panache:

The key to changing the world, to changing your life, and to empowering the world around you is authenticity- the willingness to be yourself- the willingness to be vulnerable- the willingness to feel- the willingness to live.  I'm simply reminding you of who you truly are, supporting you into self-love and acceptance by eradicating the judgement that your've imposed on yourself and society has imposed on you.

http://www.panachedesai.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment