Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 11 & 12: Clarification of Desire

Day 11 & 12:  Clarification of Desire

I still remember my early desires.  I wanted hair like She-Ra, my very own magic lamp, and a new house (aka: the Santa Anita Mall). 
Even now, as my awareness of what's important expands, I can write you a list.  That list includes but is not limited to glowing skin, divine wisdom, good health and food for all, a property on the Central Coast of California, God's email address, streams of passive income, continued connection with my beloved, educational reform, and a wine faucet.
This weekend, however, I decided to pick something that might trump everything else.  Are you ready for this?  Ok, here it goes.
I think what I really want is the ability to feel grounded, present, and connected despite any circumstance AND a wine faucet. 

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree...AND, the wine faucet is truly the most brilliant idea to date!

    ReplyDelete