Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 37: Holidaze

Confession:  I've been taking a break!  I am really enjoying every last moment of this season.  My Christmas tree is holding onto its last bits of chlorophyll, a leaning tower of empty boxes is half-hazardly placed on our dining room table, and my IPod just MIGHT still be still be set to my holiday playlist.
The point is, I've been digging this week (particularly the post-25th rest and relaxation). I should say, however, that I have still been meditating, playing in the present moment, and doing the work.  And guess what?  It's still working. 
It's starting to make me think that maybe it doesn't take 80 days, 40 days, a month, a week, or even a day to shift perspective.  I'm starting to realize that shifts can happen in any moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment