Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 3 and 4

Day 3:
Thanksgiving Day. 


Day 4:  Where the party at?
I have been raised Catholic, have attended Catholic schools all my life, and could probably sing the Beatitudes to the tune of "Every Rose Has Its Thorn."  My mother, however, had a very relaxed relationship with God. Every time I raised the question about going to Mass on Sunday, Mom, all bundled up in her PJs and robe, would inform me that God was in our house and Mass was just not party that my teachers were making it out to be.  In fact, "God is everywhere," she would say.  So, once we were done having breakfast, we could go to the mall and see God, we could go and get sushi and see God, or we could just lay around and hang out with God.  God, according to Chris Lluch, was easy peasey.  Plus, there was not as much traffic coming from His place to ours.



 

1 comment: