Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 8: My Super Uncomplicated Meditation Practice

Day 8:  My Super Uncomplicated Meditation Practice

I've been back to meditating these days and it feels really good.  My meditation practice is so easy, I do it in my sleep (not really on purpose but I can't help it).  But hey,  drifting back into sleep is hardly a set back especially when you wake up for the nice wrap up, "Go in peace and love" or "Now serve a higher purpose."  Just like anything, the meaty stuff is at the end and I feel accomplished even on those days that I zzzz instead of ommmm.
My favorite meditation audios come from Mediation Oasis and Abraham Hicks.  This morning, I listened to Meditation Oasis' 15 minute "Flowing Freely" meditation which is on the Ease of Being album.  They also have a podcast which is rich in free material.  Anyone who is close to me knows that I love love love Abraham Hicks so their meditations are another morning go to (they are also short and sweet).
Writer and sage woman Jean Compton has a free guided meditation on her website http://jeancompton.com/free-guided-meditation/.  I listened to her meditation live and I didn't fall asleep but I did drool a little bit.  Check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment